Sunday, November 4, 2012

ZOMGBREAKTHROUGHWRITINGPROJECTIDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I'm signed up for NaNoWriMo (go here for more info) and since November's started, I need to start writing a 30,000 word story (aka 120 pages, not counting page breaks and all that wonderful crap) since the clock is ticking down to my probable imminent doom in writing. I was stressing out what to write about because the project I was working on is on hold until I can get my hands on Prince of Egypt. But now, I've gotten something! YAY!

What I'm thinking of doing is write a story about a girl and her psycho killer boyfriend who escapes from jail/mass holding compound to find her for something she did/"made him do" before he got sent to jail/mass holding compound. I think I've even got the names for the girl and the psycho: Nicki and Kristopher.

I STILL HAVE NO EFFING IDEA HOW I'M GOING TO WRITE 120 PAGES OF THIS ISH WHEN I USUALLY WRITE 10 PAGES THEN STOP!!! I'M SO SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I needed to get that out there because I had a huge adrenhaline rush and had nothing else to do with it except write this post and find ground points in which to start the damn thing! I NEED TO WRITE THIS NOW!

<3, RS

No comments:

Post a Comment