Thursday, November 22, 2012

MERRY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!! :)


Happy Turkey Day, my American readers! In the spirit of the holiday, I'll tell you what I'm thankful for in my life and how they've made my life for what it is today.

First of all, I am thankful for my loving family, who've always been there for me when I needed help and the occasional hug. I'm thankful for all they've given me: life, a good education, a sense of humor, all their love, and for the fact that they still have faith in the good (and sometimes the bad) that I do. Mom, Dad, thanks for all you've done for me. I love you!

Secondly, I'm thankful for my friends, who somehow have stayed with me even though I'm sometimes hard to deal with and sometimes a huge dork over the tiniest things. I'm glad for their own individual personalities, their sense of humor, the way they laugh when I tell a joke, and for their commitment to be my friend for however many years now. I love you guys and I can't wait to see what the future brings for us!

Third, I'm thankful for my health. It hasn't always been the best, but I've struggled through with the hiccups and dealt with the mishaps. I'm thankful for my medical help because I wouldn't be here without it and life wouldn't be the same. It would be like the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" sans the Jimmy Stewart backstory. Anyway, I'm thankful for my good health and that I've made it as long as this. :)

Fourthly, I'm thankful for books. Good God, am I thankful for books!!! Without them, my dad wouldn't have read anything to me at a very young age, thus I would have never developed a taste for reading and writing, thus I would have never written anything creative OR have built a small library of books for myself, thus I would never have created thus blog at all!!! Anyway, I'm thankful for the little adventures they give me every time I open a book and I'm thankful for those unforgettable classics that have impacted many lives and shaped World Literature for what it is for today. For that person who thought of the brilliant idea for a book and for those who have contributed to shaping the ever-growing library of Books Throughout History, I SALUTE YOU!!!

Speak of the Devil, I'm also thankful for my creativity and what I've done with it ever since I learned how to read and write. My mind is a lot healthier in terms of my imagination and I'm grateful for the things that I've produced with that imagination. It helps me thingk of solutions to problems (even if they're wrong) and it helps me think of other dimensions/universes/situations that haven't been thought of before. I'm incredibly grateful that my mind hasn't crumbled into the typical modern minds of iPhones, Droids, or Samsung Galaxy S'.

Another thing I'm grateful for is the sound of a/more than one cat purring. I know it sounds weird when you first read it, but think about it: the sound of a small little motorboat inside a living and breathing cat is one of the best sounds to hear in the world! It calms you down and gives you a sense if tranquility, plus the feeling that you're doing a good job with the cat/s you're taking care of. I love those little furballs and the appreciation for what I do for them every single day. <3

Finally, I'm thankful for you readers of this blog. Thank you so much for dealing with my psychotic episodes, random thoughts, and rants about how the world sometimes sucks. Thank you so much for sticking with me since the first post of CVON and I hope to see you viewers in the future!



<3, RS



P.S. I'm also thankful for our troops, those who help and for the spirit of America. LONG LIVE 'MERICA!!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment