Monday, November 26, 2012

Skyfall vs. Dark Knight

So, I saw Skyfall this weekend....
And it was okay...

I'M JUST KIDDING!!! IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


But still, I couldn't help notice something similar about the plot of Skyfall to another beloved classic called The Dark Knight. You know, that movie that came out a couple of years ago that blew everyone's minds with the complexity that just worked so well, and earned Heath Ledger the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor (after he sadly died). I'm not saying that Skyfall is another Dark Knight, for those who haven't seen it, but there are some elements that are sneaking their way into this new Bond movie.

So, I'll give you the link for the comparisons. If you don't want to spoil the movies for yourself, you don't have to click it, but I suggest for those who've seen both movies to check it out.

Live long, and always keep it shaken, not stirred.
<3, RS

P.S. Here are the comparisons!

No comments:

Post a Comment