Sunday, November 18, 2012

I'm bored so i made a list...

My 10 Favorite Books of All Time Since I Have Zero Organization in my Life when it Comes to this Category:
  1. "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee
  2. "Harry Potter 1-7" by J.K. Rowling
  3. "Percy Jackson" series by Rick Riordan
  4. "Lord of the Rings 1-3", plus "The Hobbit" by J.R.R. Tolkien
  5. "Twilight" books 1-4, plus the side-books by Stephenie Meyer (the writing is addicting while the movies are CRAP!)
  6. "Pretty Little Liars 1-10 (so far)" by Sara Shepard
  7. "Avalon High", "Princess Diaries", "Airhead" trilogy, "Abandon" trilogy (?), etc. by Meg Cabot
  8. "The Forest of Hands and Teeth 1-3 (so far)" by Carrie Ryan
  9. "Beautiful Creatures 1-2 (so far)" by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  10. "Robert Langdon" series by Dan Brown

My 10 Favorite Movies of All Time:
  1. "Lord of the Rings" Peter Jackson version
  2. "The Dark Knight"
  3. "The Dark Knight Rises"
  4. "Phantom of the Opera: 25th Anniversary at Royal Albert Hall"
  5. "Love Never Dies"
  6. "Moonrise Kingdom"
  7. Any Hayao Myazaki movie, except "Ponyo"
  8. "Cloverfield"
  9. "District 9"
  10. PIXAR MOVIES!

My 5 7 Favorite Foods:
  1. Bacon
  2. Top Ramen
  3. Bacon
  4. Cheetoes
  5. Bacon
  6. Bacon
  7. Did I mention I LOVE Bacon

The 2 Reasons Why I made these lists:
  1. Because I was really, really bored
  2. I need organization in my scrambled life! :'(

<3, RS

No comments:

Post a Comment