Monday, November 19, 2012

Dear Unhappy Sky God...

PLEASE don't let me sleep tonight without any power. And please, please, PLEASE don't destroy anything through the power of nature. PLEASE!

Sorry I've haven't been posting creative stuff as much as I should. Life has just gotten in the way and my brain has momentarily died. On the plus side, I've been working on something to show you guys. All I can say is that it's about a floating eyeball, a little boy, a tyrannosaurus rex, and something to do with saving the world. Oh, and it has pictures. I hope you guys are pleased with the final product once I do upload the post!

Anyway, those who are in a rain/thunder/windstorm tonight, pray to the Sky God that nothing bad happens tonight/this morning/this afternoon/whatever the time is where you're reading this.

<3, RS

No comments:

Post a Comment