Thursday, November 8, 2012

Guess what? PONIES!!!! :D

I don't think I've talked about this before, but... I'm a brony (well, pegasister). Since I'm too lazy to completely explain it, I'll give you a short-hand definition for those who have no idea what a brony is: it's typically a 16-35 year old man and/or woman who devotes their lives to the show "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". If you haven't heard of it, check it out b/c it's TOTALLY A-MAY-ZAAAAAAH!

Sorry.....

Anyway, since I like MLP, I'm totally eager for this weekend because......

SEASON 3 IS PREMIERING AFTER MONTHS AND MONTHS OF WAITING! THANK CELESTIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /)^3^(\

Sorry again....

Anyway, I love the characters, I love the stories, I love the conflicts, I love the settings, I love the voice actors, I love the animation people, I love the fan peoples who create the fanfics and the musics and the cool arts, I JUST FRICKING LOVE EVERYBODY WHO IS FRICKING INVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good God, I am so sorry you have to endure this...

Anyway, I've actually tried to write fanfics of the ponies as humans, but never ever finished (or started!) them because of my inability to commit to a project. Yes, I usually never finish anything, I admit it! But I've come up with pretty good ideas (I think) for fanfic ideas. I've tried nearly everything: origin stories of Celestia, Luna, Discord, and Chrysalis, re-creating the Nightmare Moon stories with MORE backstories, a bit of crossover stories, possessions with the Pinkie character (you brony fans know what I mean), shipping stories, historical adventures, etc. Just looking at all the attempts is startling to me. One of these days, I'll start AND finish one of these fics and share with the public, exposing my vulnerable MLP belly to the hater comments and the judgements of "WTF is wrong with you?", but at least I'll be proud that I finished something that I'll be (hopefully) proud of.

The reason I posted this was because of three four things:
  1. that I'm experiencing an adrenaline rush due to anticipation of a brand-new season
  2. that I'm looking forward to seeing what new fanfic ideas I can come up with
  3. that I'm fricking insane
  4. that I EFFING LOVE PONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /)^3^(\

Thanks for enduring my psychopathic episode and I'll hope to see you guys soon if I haven't scared you off....

EQUESTRIA FOREVER!,
<3, RS (aka MidnightScribe)

P.S. Check out whatisabrony.com for an easier read on what a brony is. Join the herd, if you dare! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment