Tuesday, November 27, 2012

These Kitties Need Good Homes!!!!

People in the Seattle area, I have an emergency! You know the cats that I talked about weeks ago? Well, now they're at the age when they can get adopted. In fact, mom cat Skeeter just left the house today to go to the MEOW shelter to be viewed for adoption (I admit I cried)! I want to make sure Skeeter and her adorable, loving, sweet babies get good, loving forever-homes. If you could at least go down to the MEOW Shelter to see the little darlings would be most grateful! I'll give you the info on each cat. Why?

BECAUSE I'M EFFING INSANE AND I LOVE THESE FUZZY CATS SO MUCH THAT I NEED TO STALK THEM WHEN THEY AREN'T IN MY EFFING HOUSE!


Anyway, here's the information, whether you want to see it or not:

Info on Skeeter
Info on Fred
Info on George
Info on Harry
Info on Hermione

Have a cat-tastic day, everyone! =^.^=
<3, RS

No comments:

Post a Comment