Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Resolutions

Yes, they suck. Yes, they (usually) never get completely fulfilled and all attempts die by the middle of January, but this time, I'm going to try to push myself to fulfill my resolutions and keep fulfilling said resolutions. Speaking of which, I should probably list them out for the coming year:

RS' RESOLUTIONS FOR 2013:
  1. Hang out with friends more often
  2. Not spend as much time on this machine as I do now (which doesn't mean CVON will be destroyed)
  3. Do something other than spend 24 hours online like GETTING A JOB!
  4. MAKE more friends
  5. Encourage more dates with friends (kind of repetitive to #1, but you see where I'm going with this)
  6. Find ways to maintain the relationships I currently have
  7. Actually finish a short story/novel and show it to the public (sorry!)
  8. Go to a midnight premiere of some awesomely-amazing movie with my friends
  9. Get a significant other!
  10. Do something amazing to someone/yourself

Anyway, I encourage you to follow your resolutions in 2013. Oh, by the way, Happy New Year, CVON fans! Goodbye, 2012, hello, 2013!

<3, RS

No comments:

Post a Comment