Sunday, December 2, 2012

All I Want for Christmas is...

To be honest, I don't really know. I mean, it's great that my family and friends give me stuff for Christmas, but if they had to ask what I specifically wanted, I would have no idea. Well, besides the regular request for Barnes and Noble gift cards...

What do I really want? Well, something cool, like if Claire's teamed up with MLP and sold a bunch of cool merchandise. I'm totally into the Claire's merch, not so much the weird brand-name stuff, like the Nightmare Before Christmas or Hello Kitty, but small stuff like cute, nerdy necklaces and hipster glasses. I also like the David and Goliath t-shirts at Fuego...

IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU WHEN YOU HAVE NO EFFING IDEA WHAT YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS??!!

I'd actually want some more movies and music to listen to, so maybe I'd ask for another iTunes card. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know!

Well, it would be really cool if I met someone famous for the day, but those famous people are busy with their own schedules and meeting less-fortunate kids with cancer.

I'm such a mess...

I'll leave you with the sane thoughts of Linus as I go and try to gather the rest of my dead brain cells to figure out some kind of wish list.

<3, RS

Dear Santa Claus,
How have you been? Please don't get the idea that I'm writing because I want something. Nothing could be further from the truth. I want nothing. Spend your time elsewhere. Don't bother with me. I really mean it. If you want to skip our house this year, go right ahead. I won't be offended. Really, I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment