Tuesday, December 11, 2012

You're Still Here! :)

I feel like I haven't posted anything in the past couple of weeks (when it was only a couple of days), but I still see people checking up on CVON, probably thinking "is there anything new? Oh, okay, I'll just sit all depressed until that RS character posts something again..."

Hopefully, you don't really think that... 0_0

Anyway, the reason I haven't been posting anything in the past couple of weeks (really, in the past 24+ hours) is because I'm pretty busy on something. I don't want to give anything else away, otherwise I'll lose interest. Just letting you know that if I don't post anything in the next couple of days, I'm busy concentrating on my "busy-ness".

In the meantime, enjoy this video during your temporary stage of RS depression. I'm so glad that you're still here to join the ride and that you haven't lost hope yet! :)

<3, RS

No comments:

Post a Comment