Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Fever!

It's weird that about this time of season I get this strange illness named "Santa-Clausus Evergreen-with-Snow-itis Syndrome". You might know it as the time when you get overly-obsessed with Christmas drawing ever closer and so you contract the common illness that is

CHRISTMAS FEVER

 

Anyway, I'm obsessed (like you didn't know that). And it's not helping that I'm watching Christmas movies from the 1950s, drinking the most delicious soy-eggnog you will ever have the grace to taste, and looking out my window, wondering WHY IN THE NAME OF SATAN CLAUS THERE IS NO EFFING SNOW YET??!!! I mean, really, I'm ready for it! At least one day of snow that covers everything before I'm set loose to create Merry-Christmas-and-Happy-New-Year-ing with my family with friends (with a bunch of work to take home, I'll bet you a billion dollars >:( ).

Anyway, what I'm trying to get across is that I'm really, really excited for Christmas (WITH SNOW!!!!!!!!!!) to come around and I can't wait to be free to celebrate this jolly time of year! :)

<3, RS

No comments:

Post a Comment