Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Hobbit-days!

Strangely enough, I was awake at midnight last night, but I wasn't at my local movie theater watching the midnight showing of "The Hobbit" (although now I'd give my left hand to be there right now). Although I was sleepily excited for the film's release. I totally geeked myself throughout today, screaming "HAPPY HOBBIT-DAYS!" to anyone I knew like a nut. I actually kind of feel bad for them now; they were probably like "WTF is wrong with her this time?"

But anyway, I'm getting sidetracked...

I'm extremely excited that it's finally came out! I even heard a couple talk about how good it was (!!!) as I was making my way through the day. Now I'm super excited to go see it and get that extreme-nerd adrenaline rush I only get when I watch awesome things I look forward to in epic surround sound! But it won't be tonight. Nope, sadly I will be busy tonight. And the night after that. And the night after that. And the night after that. And... well, you get the idea. But I'll find time out of my busy schedule to go and see it. After all, I want to see the updated Gollum, and the singing dwarves, and the elfin Cate Blanchet and Hugo Weaving, and Ian McKellen as a freaking wizard, AND TO SEE ELIJAH WOOD AND IAN HOLM AS FRODO AND BILBO BAGGINS AGAIN OMG I CAN'T WAIT ANY MINUTE MORE WHY IN THE NAME OF HELL IS IT SO FREAKING AWESOME I WANT TO GO SEE IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that. My nerdness knows no bounds...

Anyway, I hope you guys who saw it think it's awesome. Is it awesome? PLZ TELL ME!!! And I'll sign off by saying the very traditional greeting:

MERRY HOBBIT-DAYS!!!

<3, RS

P.S. I know this has gone around so many times it's almost sickening, but my sympathies to the families of the victims in Connecticut. I'm sorry about the losses of loved ones and I'm sorry things happened the way they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment