Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!! (and other things)

Well, I guess I should explain why I was AWOL on CVON for such an extended period of time (for how much I usually post on this blog).

I was in the glorious city of New York...City...
I saw the usual things an average toruist would see in NY; Times Square, the Empire State Building, 30 Rock, except for the Statue of Liberty. I didn't have enough time or energy to go see it from where I was staying in Midtown. I also went to the M&Ms store and Hershey's store in Times Square, Dylan's Candy Bar, and even to the American Girl store, where I dreams I'd work there along with my best friend. Turns out that's not where I would give my left foot to work for... I even saw a couple of Broadway plays: The Heiress and The Book of Mormon (both of which I LOVED).
So, in the briefest summary I can manage, I saw a lot of art, sculptures, taxidermy, what have you, walked entirely too much, got a cold halfway through the trip, was delayed a day on the flight home and was extremely tired every night. But it wasn't as bad as it sounds like. Every night, I was treated to cable TV in my room and free hot chocolate that was a kind of "serve yourself" kind of thing. But I'm super glad to be home for the holidays.

Speaking of which... MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! I hope you all are filled with Yuletide cheer and tons of goodies from Santa! I certainly am! There's nothing like drinking yummy eggnog in a warm house with tons of snow falling outside, creating a Winter Wonderland. I hope you got to experience this with your friends and family this holiday season and I wish you the merriest of Christmases around the world.

Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noel, Froeh Weinachten, Feliz Navidad, God Jul, Llawen Nadolig, Gerlukkig Kerstfeest, and many more to you on this silent night, this holy night...

LOVE IN BIG CAPITOL CHRISTMASEY LETTERS, RS


P.S. Did you know that today is also the Feast of the Unconquered Sun? Pretty convenient in making this day the Birth of the Lord Savior...

No comments:

Post a Comment