Saturday, October 13, 2012

You Having to Listen to Me Rave about "Wicked"

My fellow nerds, geeks, and dorks alike. I saw the Broadway hit "Wicked" today....
And it really wasn't any good.
....................................................

I'M JUST KIDDING! IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!! <l :^)


Anyway, I thought the performance in Seattle was completely AMAZING! At the very end, when everyone was cheering the hell out of the theater, I was all like:
"OMGTHISWASSOFREAKINGCOOLWHYISITOVERIWANTMORETHISWASONEOFTHEBESTESTDAYSOFMYLIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", not to mention that my hands were numb afterward from clapping so hard. I almost cried during the touching parts of the play. It also made me want to write fanfics about the world of Oz. FANFIC WORLD, AWAY!!

All I'm saying is those who are in the Seattle area, go see it or your life will go unfulfilled.

I dare you guys to defy gravity in your and others' lives.
<3, RS

P.S. Go to this page if you want to spoil the whole story for yourselves. If you want to wait for eternity and find out, don't.

*Copywrite Wikipedia for link

No comments:

Post a Comment