Wednesday, October 24, 2012

okay, you guys really need to send something in...

I'm tired of feeling like I'm the only one that contributes to "Creative Voices and Other Nonsense", so I'm forcing you viewers to write something and send it in. So what I'll do is post a picture and tell you guys to write about whatever comes to mind and send it in when you're finished (see this page for rules). Hopefully I can share whatever you came up in the next week after the prompt (more or less, depending if you submit anything).

Okay, here goes....

What do you think of when you see this picture?:


Please, please, PLEASE write something and send it to theoriginalrspencer@gmail.com for submissions! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

<3, RS

*Picture copywrite destinyblue.deviantart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment