Saturday, July 6, 2013

I'm BAAAAACK!!! :D

Bonjour, tout le monde!
After spending a week in France, coming back, suffering jetlag while celebrating the 4th of July with family and friends (happy 4th, btw), and trying to upload the hundreds (and I do mean hundreds) of photos I took whilst in France, I'm glad to say that I'm back on U.S. soil! I'm glad to be back in a familiar time zone, where most of my material possessions are, the most important and most thought-of during the trip being mon lit ("my bed", for those who are lazy enough not to check Google Translate). Surprisingly, I didn't miss my parents as much as I thought I would, which was good, because I didn't suffer any great emotional pain that would have made the trip worse.

So, I'm glad to be back home and in my own comfy, familiar bed again, with my loving family and friends. Thank you for checking in to see if I as still alive and not kidnapped like in that movie Taken. Now I have to start/continue writing something, 'cause I have writing classes in a week! :D

Je t'aime, mes amies de l'Internet! Merci, France, pour un bon voyage!
:heart:, RS

p.s. I may or may not post the travel journal that I brought with me to document my trip. I'll just have to let you know if I have the attention span/interest to do so.

p.p.s. If the city of Paris is supposed to be referenced to as a woman, and it contains the iconic phalic symbol of the Eiffel Tower, doesn't that make Paris a hermaphrodite? :/
Just something for you to ponder...

No comments:

Post a Comment