Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Because I Have Nothing Better to do with My Life...




This is me when I'm having a full-on nerd-gasm.
Also when I found out that Gravity Falls was FINALLY off of the frickin' hiatus.
 
What I'm saying is that I totally empathize with humonculus2, or whatever-her-real-name-is.
 

 LIVE YOUR LIFE BY EXPRESSING THE HAPPINESS OF YOUR SOUL THROUGH DANCING!!!

 
Sorry...
Screw it: I'M NOT! :P

Have a good rest of your (hopefully sunny and summer-y) day!
:heart:, RS
 
p.s. Here's the Gravity Falls theme song:

p.p.s. If you don't like the show, I'll force myself to respect that, but if you hate on the show for no good reason, saying it's lame and stupid shit, etc., I WILL FIND WHERE YOU LIVE AND TEAR YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR BODY APART. O_O
Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment