Saturday, July 13, 2013

I FREAKING LOVE DOCTOR WHO!!!

As the title states above, I freaking LOVE Doctor Who! (as if it wasn't obvious...)
The reason for this is because I'm listening to the Doctor Who Prom on BBC Radio as loud as my Surface speakers (and parents) can stand it.

And right now, tears are literally coming out of my eyes because Matt Smith is on stage. ;_;

I F**KING LOVE THIS SHOW!!! :D


Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm going to go through whatever Doctor Who seasons I have later tonight, since I'll have nothing better to do.
 
Anyway, I'll leave you alone now. If you're a Whovian like me then I'll give you the link for the LIVE RADIO FEED!!! :D
 
Have a fantastic rest of the day!
Allons-y, Geronimo, and etc., RS
 

p.s. AWESOMENESS LINK FOR THOSE LUCKY TO CATCH IT BETWEEN 7:30 AND 9:30PM (England time)!: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_three

p.p.s. I will go to one of these things before I die, I swear to God...
p.p.s.s. LIVE PICTURE FEEDS!!! :D: http://storify.com/PCJ_PCJonathan/doctor-who-proms-picture-stream

No comments:

Post a Comment