Wednesday, July 31, 2013

BOOM!!!

About an hour ago, I was just sitting in front of my computer screen when a big flash of lightning lit up the sky. Seconds afterward, a nuclear bomb-sized round of thunder blast the earth, shook the windows, table, assorted objects sitting on the table, the floor above me, ME.

Let's just say I was scared sh*tless.

After I stopped peeing my pants, I texted one of my friends, who loves thunder storms. This is part of the conversation we had:

RS: R u feeling this?

Friend: Hahaha YES how cud u not!!!! It sounded like a bomb was going off!!!!!!!!!! Man this is exciting!!! :D


Let's just say I'll never be as brave as she'll be.

Anyway, I'll soon be wearing a t-shirt saying "I survived the Seattle Nuclear Thunder Storm of 2013". ;)
:heart:, RS

No comments:

Post a Comment