Sunday, June 23, 2013

Important News!

Okay, I have to tell you a couple of important things before things get too late.
  1. I'm leaving for France tomorrow. I know, right? FRANCE!!! I'll be gone for about a week, so don't get nervous if nothing turns up for a long while. If you don't hear anything from me in two weeks, however, feel free to worry plenty.

    Anyway, I'll be out of the country for a week and won't have much access to the Internet so I can frequently update my adventures, not to mention I'll be really tired from walking around museums and such all freaking day. Although, I will bring a travel journal with me that I may/may not copy onto CVON. Now is the final packing stage before I have to go to the airport at 10:30 tomorrow morning.
  2. I have a new blog awaiting viewers. It's more of a branch-off blog, but I'm hoping to keep both CVON and this new blog running at the same time. The name of this new blog (if you haven't stumbled across it before now) is "The Reading Adventures of Twilight Sparkle", featuring the one-and-only Twilight Sparkle. She reviews books from the human world and reviews them, sharing her love of books to the world.

    Anyway, I hope this lasts long. I'd hate for it to burn out because of my short attention span and lack of creativity. I hope you check it out and follow it with as much enthusiasm as following this blog.

So that's it. Follow RATS ("The Reading Adventures of Twilight Sparkle") and don't lose your heads, because I'll be across the pond in France for a week. Allons-y, Alonso! ;)
:heart:, RS

p.s. links for you to survive the next week without me!: ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment