Thursday, July 18, 2013

'Ello There! :)

'Ello, good CVON viewers! Sorry I haven't been posting as much as I have in the past since I've been writing in my totally awesome writing classes. To make up for it, I'll tell you a bit about what I'm writing:
  1. It has magic kinesises in it
  2. It somewhat-involves a creepy antagonist bastard screwing everything up
  3. It involves some pseudo-references to other books/movies that have already been copywrited (to me, anyway) that I will edit out eventually
  4. It involves a beginning, a middle, and an end <NO F***ING WAY, RS!!! ;)>

So, yeah, that's all I really have at this point (well, I'm lying a bit :P). I'll leave you with this little information. Also I'll leave with you with a gif of David Tennant sneezing forever. You're welcome.



:heart:, RS

p.s. Support this blog. It's freaking amazing.
http://a-mind-obsessed-by-tennant.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment