Sunday, May 26, 2013

Okay, I Lied...

So lately, I've been drained of my creative-inspiration-superpower. I even asked some of my writing friends for a prompt of what I should write about because I was so brain-dead. But today, I've been literally hit with the atomic bomb of creative inspiration. Why? Because my English teacher has given me an assignment about superheroes and villains!!! :D

To give you some backstory into this assignment, we're reading the graphic novel Persepolis, which, for those who don't know, is a memoir of Marjane Satrapi, where most of her life was centered around the Islamic Revolution and the aftermath of the Iraq-Iran war. Due to reading Persepolis, my teacher thought that it would be a good idea to make a 25-100 panel comic book for the final project.

I couldn't agree more.

Ever since I started brainstorming, my mind is constantly stimulated with my imagination. I literally can't stop thinking about anything creative. I even got characteristics for my "superhero". I've even got the freaking relationship between the superhero and the villain in my graphic novel epic! (jk about the epic, although it is pretty epic ;))

Anyway, I just wanted to vent off radiation from my creative-inspiration nuke. I hope you'll forgive me. I might update as "development" goes on.

Thank you for dealing with my temporary insanity.
<3, RS

No comments:

Post a Comment