Sunday, May 19, 2013

Little Children Would Hate Me If I Told Them This...

I feel horrible for what I did and I feel equally horrible for telling this to you, but if I don't say something, I will literally explode from shame and sorrow. Okay, here goes...

I PERFORMED MANSLAUGHTER ON A BALLOON.


Okay, so here's the story: I was waiting after school with Yuzu (http://yuzukumi.blogspot.com/) in the parking lot area, when I noticed a balloon rolling down the hill. It was a blue balloon that was being pushed by a gentle wind along the parking lot. It eventually drifted into my line of sight. Seeing the balloon in said parking lot, I thought that it was best if I saved it before a car could run it over. With a cry of "Don't worry, Balloon! I'll save you!", I ran towards it, where by now it had drifted to a dirt bed. As I got close enough to pick it up, I have no idea if I accidentally stepped on it or I stepped on a stick that poked it, but I somehow magically made the balloon explode.

...........

(Above would be a picture of the crime scene, but I decided to spare you from it, due to the over-excessive gore that would probably make you feel overly-queasy. ;) )

Anyway, Yuzu laughed, calling it the Ultimate Fail, etc. Afterwards, I gave the destroyed balloon a "funeral" (ie, a "bouquet" of a pine branch, a couple of dead leaves, and three buttercups) on the crime scene.

And that's it. If you don't hear from me in the next week, that means the authorities have detained me and are questioning me about said manslaughter of said balloon.

I hope to see you again soon (hopefully not from behind bars). ;)
<3, RS

p.s. THANKS FOR THE 1000 PAGEVIEWS, U GAIS! 112 POSTS AND LESS THAN ONE YEAR LATER, YOU GUYS STILL CARE, WHICH MEANS I PROBABLY HAVEN'T ANNOYED YOU TOO MUCH! :D

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment