Monday, May 13, 2013

Oh...Mah...CELESTIA...and Other News


Oh my God, you guys...

EQUESTRIA GIRLS MAY ACTUALLY BE GOOD!!!


Like many other bronies, I was wary of the initial designs (as shown above). I, like many other bronies around the world, were predicting in soothsayer-fashion that this was the doom of MLP as we know it. I lost hope, thinking that it would be a vain show like the Bratz show or anything (other than MLP and LPS) girl oriented. I even started watching the parody series, thinking that this parody was as good as it was going to get for Equestria Girls...

That is, until the trailer came out...

Oh...
My...
CELESTIA, u gais...

EQUESTRIA GIRLS MAY ACTUALLY BE GOOD!!!


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!

!

Anyway, I really want to see it now. Except if I go alone, I'll look like a creep/pedophile, and if I go with the brony friends I have...oh, who am I kidding? I HAVE LITERALLY ZERO BRONY FRIENDS!!! :( If only I was a babysitter to a couple of little girls who actually LIKED this kind of wonderful cotton-candy wonderment! You're probably saying "well, why don't you take the kids you babysit to watch the damn movie?" Well, there are two problems with this situation: a.I don't babysit, because b. I don't like kids.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Anyway, I'll just have to deal w/ my new-found zeal. But, onto the other news!


My birthday is in less than a month!

I'm going to count down the time it takes until my birthday hits, which, BTW, is three days before Equestria Girls!!! I'm going to post it on CVON so all you slaves can look upon the day when you shall pay homage to your Supreme Overlord, RS!!! (just kidding...) ;)

Anyway, I'll give you the EQG trailer link, if you're interested.

Have a lovely rest of the day! :)
<3, RS

p.s. links!:

p.p.s. LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment