Monday, January 21, 2013

This Made my Life

Once again, I hate to bother you with another pony post, but this video made my day. I felt like it successfully analyzed the fandom of MLP. Anyway, you can click this link or you can just ignore it and continue to compose an e-mail saying how annoying this Pony Posting is getting.

Just something I wanted to share with you fans, bronies or not. I hoep this isn't getting too annoying for you guys. If so, please send hate-mail to theoriginalrspencer@gmail.com. This is a legit e-mail that won't give you a virus. Well, on purpose.

Have a lovely rest of your day. I'll try to get something creative up soon!
<3, RS

P.S. The voices for the video are actually John DeLancie and Tara Strong! HOW IN EQUESTRIA DID THEY MANAGE TO GET THOSE TWO TO DO THIS???!!! :D

P.P.S. Didn't John DeLancie singing the song remind any of you of another John? Lithgow, specifically.
That would be awesome if he cameoed on the show....

Sorry. Go back to your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment