Monday, January 21, 2013

This Made my Life

Once again, I hate to bother you with another pony post, but this video made my day. I felt like it successfully analyzed the fandom of MLP. Anyway, you can click this link or you can just ignore it and continue to compose an e-mail saying how annoying this Pony Posting is getting.

Just something I wanted to share with you fans, bronies or not. I hoep this isn't getting too annoying for you guys. If so, please send hate-mail to theoriginalrspencer@gmail.com. This is a legit e-mail that won't give you a virus. Well, on purpose.

Have a lovely rest of your day. I'll try to get something creative up soon!
<3, RS

P.S. The voices for the video are actually John DeLancie and Tara Strong! HOW IN EQUESTRIA DID THEY MANAGE TO GET THOSE TWO TO DO THIS???!!! :D

P.P.S. Didn't John DeLancie singing the song remind any of you of another John? Lithgow, specifically.
That would be awesome if he cameoed on the show....

Sorry. Go back to your lives.