Friday, January 11, 2013

Friends (and Mustaches) are Awesome


Having a BFF is amazing. I love being comfortable in spending time with my friends. I love having sleepover/movie dates with friends, I like spending time in the local Starbucks cafe with my friends, I just love collaborating things with friends and creating good memories together. It's a shame that I'm such a Boo Radley (mostly because all my friends are busy when I am not), because I would spend half of my waking time spending more time with my friends. They are just that awesome to be around.

While we're on the topic of awesome, MUSTACHES.Think about it: it makes things more awesome. I am completely head-over-heels obsessed with the mustache paraphernalia. I was actually so in love with mustaches once that for one Halloween, I was a ghost with a neon-blue mustache. I am not joking you: a ghost with a freaking neon-blue mustache!
It was the best, most creative costume I ever wore. But the ghost-sheet kept making me trip in the wet, soggy streets whilst trick-or-treating. Oh well...

Anyway, I'm working on something but in the meantime, I'll pester you with short, meaningless, annoying rants like this until I'm finished so I can show you wonderful fans. Until then, keep your friends close, hug them tight, and give them these awesome mustache BFF necklaces from Claire's.
Hmm, that's not such a bad idea. Now I need to pick my victim (I mean, friend)...

I wish you lots of hugs and chocolate, mes amis!
<3, RS

No comments:

Post a Comment