Sunday, February 3, 2013

STUDIO GHIBLI IS AMAZING!!! :D

I just saw something online this morning that can't make me stop smiling. This has literally made my entire life so far. You want to know what it is? Good thing for you CVON fans is that I'm more than happy to tell you:

THERE'S A NEW STUDIO GHIBLI FILM COMING IN THE AMERICAS ON MARCH 15TH OF THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

For those who don't know, it's called "From Up on Poppy Hill" and from this trailer of the American casting, it looks amazing! It's a broad difference from Studio Ghibli has produced in the last couple of years (not that I don't like Ponyo or The Secret World of Arrietty, they just weren't Howl's Moving Castle or Castle in the Sky enough for me). I encourage you to watch the trailer and have a massive nerd attack knowing that there'll be a new Hayao Myazaki movie coming on MARCH 15TH!

I can't wait that long!!!

Anyway, here's a countdown until the American premiere date. I hope you're all as excited as I am!
<3, RS

P.S. Is it March 15th yet? ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment