Thursday, February 7, 2013

I Don't Mean to Sound Like an Egomaniac, but...

I thought I'd let you know about how my projects are going on my Figment account. My proudest works are as follows:

  • Akuma No Seigi: co-written by my good friend, Yuzukumi (go support her arts, plz!)
  • Love, Teddy: a more serious project that I'm slowly, but surely adding on to. I'm actually feeling like I'm connecting to the main character, Teddy Duncan. Anyway, read it, support it, tell me what you think
  • Given Time: you could call it a short-story, you could call it a flash-fic, I don't really care. I just wrote it on a whim and was pleased with the results
  • The Many Misadventures of Hagrid: this is what I would call a sh*tfic, where it looks like it was written by an overly-hyper second grader with no real effort put into the word choice, character arc, etc., only this time, it's completely intentional. Please read it if you like nerd fandom and if you want to share an endorphin high with me
  • Equality: this is one of the newer fanfics I've written on my Figment account. It's delving into the fandom of The Simpsons, more specifically, the episode entitled "Lisa the Drama Queen", which I'm nuts for and will probably blog more about it in the not-to-distant future. Anyway, I'm still working on it, but I'm pretty sure it'll be come of my greatest fics (besides Love, Teddy)

Anyway, that's all I want to share with you. Like I said before, read them, support them, and tell me what you think. As always, my e-mail's always open: theoriginalrspencer@gmail.com. I hope you'll like me more for my creativity than my somewhat-crappy blogging skills.

<3, RS

P.S. This is my official theme song from now on. It's too awesome not to be! :D :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment