Wednesday, February 6, 2013

In Which I Label Myself as a Philophobe

For those who don't know (most likely all of you), a philophobe is someone who's afraid of falling/being in love. I am such a person. I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. I mean, I like watching/reading about people who fall in love and live happily ever after, but whenever it's applied to my personal life, I'm like "DOES NOT COMPUTE! MUST BECOME A HERMIT IN ORDER TO AVOID INTERACTION! DANGER! DANGER!" I think the reason behind this is because of my awkward experiences when I was in first through third grade. Allow me to explain:

I was a complete naive little dumbass in those awkwards years of first through third grade. I was practically Snow White come to life, complete with a smile on m face, good morals, good manners, and dresses <shudder!>. Anyway, I've had my share of embarrassing crushes by third grade that I vowed to myself that I'd practically never fall in love with someone again. From then on, I've been content with the friendships I've made over my life and completely threw love out of the equation. Throughout my life, however, I've also had people crushing on me. They were all socially awkward boys around my age that thought I was apparently pretty enough to crush on (can't see the reasoning through that decision, but then again, it's "love"). They were also boys I wouldn't normally be hanging around with anyway. Add that with being a total wall-flower (BTW, I haven't seen that movie, but I really want to for those viewers whose mouths are dropping to the floor), and you've got me trying to avoid the guy currently crushing on me while he wants more of me.

0_0

I seriously don't know what's wrong with me...

Anyway, if you have a crush on me, keep it to yourself, because I'll just most likely ignore you and try to avoid any contact with you if you come out and say you adore me, even though you have no freaking idea what I look like and you're probably some stalker. So, please take my advice: if you love me: leave me alone!
<3, RS

No comments:

Post a Comment