Saturday, February 16, 2013

Everything's Gonna Be Fine, Guys



This morning in Bronydom shimmers,
This morning in Bronydom shines
And I know for absolute certain,
That everything's gonna be fine!

As many Bronies, I was worried about how the Season 3 finale would turn out, if it would be the start of MLP's downfall. I wasn't as worried as some other bronies were, but I was nontheless concerned. I practically held my breath as the episode began...

But after watching the Season 3 finale, I realized that there was nothing to be worried about: DHX did a great job at sticking to the show's roots and gave us something truly magical (not to mention giving Princess Celestia a singing part: FINALLY!) I encourage you to watch the Season 3 finale and see that everything will be fine in the Fandom of Bronies.

As for that "Equestria Girls" movie, we'll jump that bridge when we get to it.
<3, RS

No comments:

Post a Comment