Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Aftermath

GOOD RIDDANCE, EASTSIDE CATHOLIC!!! XPPPPP


As you have probably guessed, I'm finally free of the academic nuthouse. FINALS! actually weren't as bad as I thought they would be and, so far, I've been getting good grades from completing those FINALS! without having a small mental/emotional breakdown. I could give you a list of all the classes I had and how I liked/disliked them, but that would be pointless, because a. I'm worried about people (i.e. teachers) from my old school seeing my opinions, since I'm uber-paranoid, and b. you all have better things to do with your life than stalk me on this blog!

Anyway, I also had to give back some cats that I helped foster for three months. It was extra-painful this time because we had kittens from the moment they were born, and the mother-cat was really shy but sweet and caring. I'll stop here, otherwise I'll explode in a fiery-flood of heart-aching-ly filled tears.

Anyway, I'm relishing in the fact that I can sleep in 'til 9:30 on a Wednesday and not having the pressure of finishing any sort of homework for the next day. With all the free time, I can
  • Read some books (i.e. more than one in a day)
  • Write some interesting/creative shit
  • Sleep in
  • Hang with friends
  • Share some interesting/creative shit
  • Continue the "Akuma No Seigi" collaboration with Yuzu
  • etc...

So, with that, I'll get started with my summer vacation. I hope to see you all really soon! :)
:heart:, RS

p.s. Thank you for hanging on while I've been AWOL this past week. :heart: you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment