Tuesday, June 4, 2013

2 Weeks and Counting...



Oh my God... I'm so close I can almost taste the college...

Really, all that's standing in my way in getting out of this academic nuthouse are final projects (which I'm planning to procrastinate until the last minute and put in my shitty last minute "masterpiece"). But, hey, at least I'll be free after the last day of Finals! Fun fact: I'm celebrating my birthday (also known as "the day I first took in oxygen" or "the day I suddenly and miraculously came into being")on the first day of Finals. :(
Happy frigging birthday to me...

Anyway, I'm trying to hang on for the next two-and-some weeks until I can gratefully kiss this academic madhouse goodbye! Hopefully BC won't be as strenuous as this. How can it be? I'LL BE TAKING TWO-THREE CLASSES A DAY, COMING OUT AT AROUND NOON ON STANDARD DAYS!!!

I hope to see you soon, hopefully in one sanity-filled piece.
<3, RS

No comments:

Post a Comment