Wednesday, June 12, 2013

One! More! Day!



I have two reasons for making this post's title the way it is:
  1. It's one more day until the first couple of FINALS
  2. It's my last day of being sixteen (SPOILER ALERT!)
  3. It was the last actual/for-real day of school at the Academic Nuthouse
Going by the last couple days of pre-FINALS week, I should be stressing out over the last couple of subjects I need to study, resulting in what feels like extremely-high blood pressure, staying up until around 11:30 at night, which results in a nervous breakdown. Luckily, I don't think I'll have that problem tonight, because I FINALLY FINISHED MY GODDAMN GRAPHIC NOVEL!!! Long story short is that I put it off until the last minute, stayed up until 11:30 last night with about 58% of it done (insert nervous breakdown), then scrambled during classes, miraculously finishing it during 4th Period, turning it in two hours later feeling ultimately relieved. :)

Now, FINALS!

..........................................................................................

Nah, I'll procrastinate instead, and reflect on my life being sixteen.

Overall, it hasn't been that bad: I've grown (somewhat) socially, finally becoming a (somewhat) anthropophobe, I've made more wonderful friends, and I've gotten into college early! How great is that?! And today hasn't been all that horrible (discluding the fact that I was scrambling to get my stupid graphic novel done on time). It's actually kind of sunny right now. And, to top it off, I played with my dog, who was hyper after getting a bath, which made me feel pretty good about life in general. I'm actually kind of excited about what this new year brings for me. I hope it's something special.

Anyway, I hope you have a good rest of the morning/afternoon/evening/night, and I hope to see you when I'm seventeen! :D
<3, RS

No comments:

Post a Comment