Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ehn... :/

It's two days before FINALS (and my birthday) arrive and I literally don't give a crap about anything anymore. I'm not making any effort to study for FINALS or to finish any FINAL projects in order to get out of here. Even as I type this, my facial expression is :/ and I'm feeling really depressed. Why?

  1. I'm trying to study 18,000 things at once, all of which are equally "important"
    • This is one of the reasons why I'll be missing this academic nuthouse (being highly sarcastic): every teacher I have assigns way too much crap for me to study with, and if I don't do some of the worksheets, I'll be chastised for not having done that worksheet since it's important to my future. Yeah, like I'll be studying how to cure sickle cell disease by analyzing the structure of the infected cells, or how I'll be giving a crap about any geometric figure in my life after I'm completely done with school.
  2. Due to trying to complete 18,000 things at once, I am mentally (not to mention physically and emotionally) drained
    • Kind of self-explanatory. I immediately shut down once I get home and not do anything for the rest of the day. Not a good way to get the frig out of here. This also strains my conscience due to it screaming to me that I need to get this shit done while I tell it to go hump a cactus.
  3. I still haven't finished my graphic novel project :(
    • Yes, that graphic-novel-creative-explosion that I posted a couple of months ago hasn't been finished yet...
    • Or started...
    • And it's due tomorrow...
    • Shit!
  4. I have multiple things I haven't done that I know will screw me over
    • Yeah. I have a monologue that I know I'll forget after the first couple of paragraph, I have an argument that I didn't even make an effort of doing, I have to still study for my Drama/Geometry/Biology/Religion/French/World History/English FINALS, and, as previously listed, I haven't even started my graphic novel project.
    • May God have mercy on my soul...

So, yeah, I have a lot to do before I'm finished with FINALS and it's taking a huge toll on me.  have no idea if I'm going to finish it all without becoming manically depressed and having a mental breakdown. Oh well, I'd better get started, then.

Hope to see you in one sanity-filled piece. :/
<3, RS

No comments:

Post a Comment