Thursday, April 18, 2013

College = PAR-TAY TYME!!!



 

IT'S OFFICIAL: I'M NOW A COLLEGE STUDENT!!! :D

 
Even though technically I'm still in HS...
 
I guess I should explain. The current place I go to school now is a nuthouse (in terms of teachers giving tons of HW, i.e. stress, so that I have less of a life than I did before), and will be even more of a nuthouse next year. So I talked with my parents and they helped me enroll in Bellevue College's Running Start program, which is basically getting college credits as a high schooler so you graduate with your AA in hand with your high school diploma. To actually see if I was eligable to enter Running Start, I had to score high enough in the English portion of the COMPASS test. So, earlier today, I went and took my entrance exam...
 

90 OUT OF 94 ON ENGLISH, BITCHES!!! :D

 
Anyway, I'm celebrating now with my family and friends who know I'm not coming back next year (sorry, guys!). And (obviously), here on CVON, as depicted with Pinkie Pie destroying a Changeling with her trademark Party Cannon. It'll stay around for a while as we celebrate Creative Voices and Other Nonsense's 100 POST!!! I'm so excited. Keep an eye out for it. I'll make sure it'll be the most awesome yet.
 
Now, I must go, because I still have HW from the Nuthouse. :(

I'M GOING TO COLLEGE NEXT YEAR, BITCHES!!! :D

<3 RS
 
p.s. HERE'S SOME PARTY MUSIC TO HELP CELEBRATE WITH!:

No comments:

Post a Comment