Sunday, April 21, 2013

100TH POST!!! :D




Celebratory sparkles for your enjoyment! <3

HAPPY 100TH CVON POST, EVERYONE!!!


Looking back at what I've done since I started in September, I've grown from a complete noob who didn't know what the hell she was doing to someone who was more controlled and felt more confidence in herself...

And she's still a huge noob who has no idea what she's doing. ;)

Is this seriously the 100th CVON post? This blog isn't even one year old yet! This is actually pretty scary...

Well, since I have nothing else to say but "HAPPY 100TH POST, EVERYBODY!!!", I'll leave you with some party tunes from YouTube to celebrate with.

Happy 100th post, and may there be many more. Hope to see you guys in the future! :)
<3, RS

p.s.  SOME SICK TUNES!:

No comments:

Post a Comment