Thursday, March 28, 2013

I Suck at Goals...

Last week this Friday (tomorrow), I promised some writer friends that I'd have a new chapter of the new writing project I'm working on.

I don't.

The part that sucks is that I always do this sort of thing EVERY! SINGLE! FREAKING! TIME! I also never ever finish anything I start, which always happens, and I never feel effing satisfied, and I NEED TO LOOK AT THAT DAMN 25 THINGS LIST AGAIN!!!

Sorry. I've had a long day. Let's just say I woke up at five thirty this morning for nothing and math metaphorically raped my brain. End of story.

Well, maybe I'll finish something by tommorrow afternoon (next TeenWrite!!! :D). Maybe not; I'll probably be catching up on the hour of sleep I lost today (over-dramatic sigh!). I'm actually working on something that's supposed to be a different part from this*, but predictable-me won't even finish half a page. But, then again, I might surprise myself.
<3, RS

p.s. Watching Lizzie Bennet Diaries finale. DAMN YOU, DFTBA AND LIZZIE BENNET DIARIES PEEPS! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO END??!! D'X

*p.p.s. link!: http://rosiespencer.deviantart.com/gallery/#/art/Forest-Scene-361811554?q=gallery%3Arosiespencer%2F42113126&qo=2&_sid=b76496f

No comments:

Post a Comment