Monday, March 18, 2013

Hey, Guys...

Okay, I'm sorry I haven't been on here as much as I have been in the past several months. I have legit reasons why I've been MIA:
  1. Last week was Hell Week, where I lost 10 hours of sleep due to the daylight savings change. That, added onto the stress of the hectic everyday school life, and you have Hell Week, ladies and gentlemen!
  2. I've been writing again. Not going to say anything more, but I'll let you know when it's on Figment and my DeviantArt pages.
  3. I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to bring a peaceful resistance to life. I call it "The Scholarly Liberation Act", where I, with a (hopefully) huge following of high school students, try to persuade school boards everywhere in America to ease off on the studies. I was even hoping to reach branching points, like some time on Ellen, or maybe having the President or First Lady broadcast some written act that demands to have the National School Board ease off of the homework or their asses will be hauled into jail. Just some fantasies, but I hope I'll find time/energy/inspiration/etc. to pull it off. Plus, ironically, it'll look good on my resume (if I ever do something about it!).
  4. I have WAY too many books to read. I have:
    1. The Chosen for school
    2. Looking for Alaska from the school library
    3. The Scorpio Races for writing classes
    4. Summer of No Regrets for writing classes
    5. Runemarks from the library before I have to return it
      1. Maybe I'll have time for intense reading on the weekend...
  5. Homework. 'Nuff said.
  6. I'm trying to buy the only Castle in the Sky CD that isn't the 2010 Disney shit-hash that completely chews the original sound record from the VHS and spits it back out in a "newer" and "better" version. "Newer and better", my ass...
    1. Anyway, I'm ranting, again.
  7. I've been catching up on manga books Yuzu at DeviantArt lent me. She also lent me Summer Wars! :D <excited whisper> best. movie. EVER!!!
  8. There is no 8...

Anyway, check my DeviantArt page for updates, since I practically live there now. I hope you haven't been too sad without my absence! ;)
<3, RS

No comments:

Post a Comment