Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 7: meh

So, today I have learned that I'm going to have to be dragged through 8th-9th grade Algebra again to make sure I fulfill my graduation requirements...

I AM NOT SPIRITUALLY/MENTALLY ABLE TO DO THIS. I HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT AND HAVE MASTERED ITS ART OF STUPIDITY THAT IS CALLED ADVANCED MATHEMATICS. MY BRAIN CAN'T (AND WON'T) HANDLE THAT! IT'S LITERALLY GOING TO BE SO EASY THAT IT WILL BE MENTALLY HARD TO ACCOMPLISH!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, at least it's only on Tuesdays and Thursdays....

And I don't have to cram a whole tome of Biology into my memory by Thursday...
What I'm trying to say is that the important test has been rescheduled until next month, which means I can sleep easier and my back will be sighing with relief from not carrying an extra 10 pounds (at least) in my already-weighty backpack.

The highest of "yay!"s all around!

On another note, I've got to stop writing these posts at 11 PM! Goddamn procrastination strikes again. >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment