Sunday, October 13, 2013

i hate change...

So, I did it: I installed the iOS 7 onto my iPhone. When I looked at the video on apple.com, it looked awesome. The new installments looked hip and futuristic that was interesting to see. So, with that, I looked at the update notification in my Settings app, and decided "what the heck. I'm ready to do this" and I did what I thought was the most logical thing at the time:

I PUSHED THE UPDATE BUTTON

 

After five minutes of updating and preliminary set-up, I was ready to gaze upon the wonders of the iOS 7.
 
My first impressions: like every other change that happens in my life, I didn't (still kinda don't) like it. Get ready for some Middle-Class Whining, because here is:
 
THE LIST OF REASONS WHY I DIDN'T (STILL KINDA DON'T) LIKE THE NEW iOS DESIGNS:
  1. The wallpaper I had originally for the iOS 6 didn't really fit with the new iOS 7 requirements :'(
  2. The new app designs are too much like a Google design :'(
  3. There's no "Search" screen on the iPod/iPhone main screen anymore :'(
  4. When you push down on the lock button, instead of the quick little "click" in previous iOS versions, there's this ominous, echoing "click" that sounds creepy as f**k :'(
  5. The main app selection menu at the bottom of the main menu screen is too big :'(
  6. The app sizes are a little too big :'(
  7. IT'S NOT THE F**KING IOS 6!!! :'(
 
With that, I find it's fair that I make a non-Middle-Class-Whining list about
 
THE REASONS WHY I LIKE THE iOS 7:
  1. The notification bar that slides down before you can unlock your iPhone/iPod :)
  2. The background is 3D :)
  3. The new design (however different, i.e. horrible, it can be) is a sleek and smooth design :)
  4. The Safari screen is a full screen viewpost instead of a small viewed-large bordered screen
  5. The ringtones and sound notifications are cool. Plus, Apple kept the old tones from the previous iOS versions :)
  6. The Internet is faster :D
  7. The notes/reminders/calendar/weather/etc. apps are designed to be much cooler :D

.......
Screw it. I LOVE the iOS 7!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment