Wednesday, September 18, 2013

:^0 ------> :^DDD




OMFG... I really mean it: oh my fucking God, this looks fucking amazing. This is the kind of movie that I've been waiting to see for a very long awaited time. The atmosphere feels like an exact mirror copy of the atmosphere from the book, the actors are easily likable in their assigned roles who have a clear idea of who their representing, and it just looks so damn beautiful...

I literally can't stop crying from this Manna from Heaven, this Holy Savior of Book Adaptations everywhere! When does this come out again???!!!

November 15th, 2013


 
November 15th, 2013


 

November 15th, 2013!

 
 
 

NOVEMBER 15TH, 2013!!!

 
 
 

NOVEMBER 15TH, 2013!!!!!


 
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 
OMFG, I can't wait to re-read the book again! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment