Saturday, November 30, 2013

IT'S OVER!!! :D

Attention all CVON fans! Throughout this month of November, I've been working on a novel for the Young Writer's Project division of NaNoWriMo. I've loved my work, hated my work, wanted to burn it, completely abandon it, give up, keep going, rush through it, and even created some of the shittiest, least thought-out, most rushed, and less-developed bullshit I've ever written since I was something to the age of six through eight years old.

But, I am proud to announce that I, Rosie Spencer, creator of CVON, writer somewhat-extraordinaire:

HAVE WON NANOWRIMO 2013!!!

 

I have received praise from the people behind YWP NaNoWriMo, and feel satisfied that I actually finished something for once in my life. One of the prizes for winning NaNoWriMo was an opportunity to get my creative diarrhea published in a book form (once the codes are given to me on December 5th), and I actually think I'm going to do it!
 
I mean, why not? It's something to put on the resume, have physical proof that I did something in my life besides nothing.
 
I'll just have to show my parents... 0_0
Not that they won't care or anything, but they'll over-glorify the whole thing and make me feel all emotional and stuff (i.e. crying), and I hate getting emotional over stuff.
 
Anyway, I just wanted to share with you my accomplishment (few that they are). Whether you care or not, I'm glad you're here to listen.
 
Now, I will finally get that long-desired sleep that I've missed...
 
p.s. OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!‼‼‼‼ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment